- Potatoes depending upon the quantity
- Bread crumbs
- Garam masala
- Dried mango powder
- Red chilli powder
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chilli finely chopped
- Oil to fry
- 2-3 table spoon of corn flour to coat the balls
- Roasted peanuts(optional)
- Fresh coriander
- 1Boil and mashed potatoes
- 2To the mashed mixture add bread crumbs to a binding proportion.
- 3Add the masalas and peanuts along with coriander, chilli and ginger garlic paste
- 4Mix well, and shape them into balls.
- 5Prepare a slurry of corn flour.
- 6Coat the balls Into slurry and then roll them in crumbs.
- 7Keep it in fridge for 10 min.
- 8Put the oil on flame.
- 9Fry the balls and serve them by attaching toothpick.
- 10Now it's ready with crunch .!
05 June, 2017
This is amazing!